The safety and hygiene of clients, as well as lash and brow professionals, are the most important aspect of Beauty Professionals. This holds extreme significance, especially during the times of the pandemic. Therefore, it becomes extremely important to provide the cleanest and safest experience to the client by following the standard hygienic precautions.
It is essential to follow all the safety parameters instructed by the authority to create a sterile and sanitized environment for the clients when they visit your beauty studio. Here are essential points to help maintain hygiene precautions at the beauty studio or home:
- Sanitize your hands regularly that contain at least 60% alcohol – after and before attending to every client.
- Sanitize your hands throughout the process when you touch anything during the beauty treatment.
- Ask clients to wash their hands or sanitize them upon entering the salon.
- Keep your start time staggered particularly if you experience a large inflow of clients during opening hours. This minimizes the unnecessary crowding and rush at the salon. Plus, it allows you to floor the safety guidelines and maintain proper social distancing at the workplace.
- Staggered start times also reduce the waiting period of a client providing a better customer experience during these times of the pandemic.
- Create separate waiting areas to handle and manage the high movement of customers in the salon. Arrange proper waiting areas to provide proper comfort to the waiting customers.
- Keep hand sanitizers at every table and desk available for the staff as well as the clients. Make them easily accessible. This will encourage more and more people to use hand sanitizer to keep themselves safe when in the salon.
- Apply infection control process as the standard precaution for every beauty treatment. It should include all the procedures included in the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Keep rigorous disinfection and cleaning schedules across the entire salon, especially at places with higher contact points inside the beauty salon in the North Lakes.
- Gloves should be made available to the staff and worn when asked to by the customer or when the beauty treatment demands the use of gloves.
- Most salons do not provide blankets or other overcoats to keep you warm and comfortable during the beauty treatment. Therefore, it is requested that clients need to bring their blanket or jumper to stay warm and comfortable during the lengthy procedure.
- Wear masks all the time and ask the clients to wear them as well. However, during the beauty procedure, ask the clients to remove the mask.
- Check the temperature of the staff every day before the start of the workday to ensure that all the staff members are healthy. This helps to create a secure environment at the beauty salon.
At Iconic Brow N Lash, we are committed to providing well-maintained daily cleaning and adequately sanitized salon to our prestigious clients during their services by following all standard measures required to adapt during Covid-19.